Can Plastic Surgery Make You Look Younger?
As we all age, wrinkles and other signs of aging become increasingly apparent. Gravity, facial fat loss and weakened facial muscles are some of the reason for these issues. Still, you don’t need to take your signs of aging without a fight. You can push signs of aging to the curb with some of the plastic surgery and cosmetic procedures we offer at Tamy M. Faierman, MD, PA: Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. We specialize in a wide range of cosmetic procedures that can help fight signs of aging. Can plastic surgery make you look younger? When you count on our team, absolutely! Youth-restorative procedures are some of our most popular around, here are the top 5:
- Eyelid Surgery. Are tired-looking, droopy eyelids making you feel run-down? Eyelids can droop as a result of excess fat, muscle and skin around the lower eyelids. Eyelid skin that has started sagging after decades of gravity’s pull can be corrected to a more youthful appearance.
- Dermal Fillers. Our dermal fillers are a natural-looking and noninvasive cosmetic option. Dermal fillers can fill in smile lines between the nose and mouth, lines above the lip, frown lines and creases around the corners of the mouth. This treats the facial fat loss that comes with ageing, allowing youthful features to be restored.
- Facelift. For all-over facial transformation, a facelift can help many people look 10 or even 15 years younger. Facelifts address deep creases, improper facial symmetry, all-over facial sagging and facial structure loss. If your face or neck are drooping further than you’d like, a facelift may be the answer.
- Body Lift. Excessive loose skin can make daily functioning a true challenge. If you’re dealing with excess skin or fat in your torso, upper legs, abdomen, back, buttocks and hips, a body lift may bring the improvements you’ve been seeking. A body lift can bring incredible and natural-looking improvements.
- Photofacials. Pulsed light photofacials use concentrated light to treat many concerns such as sun damage, sunspots, rosacea and spider veins. The heat dissolves the cells that create the issues in the first place, bringing incredible changes without the need for an invasive procedure.
While there’s no secret fountain of youth, there are plastic surgery procedures that can help provide natural-looking improvements. At Tamy M. Faierman, MD, PA: Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, we focus on enhancing your natural looks through our expertly administered procedures. If you’re ready to discover the surgical secret to youthful appearances, call our team at (954) 322-2742 for your consultation.