To our TMF Wellness Center Community
Updated Sept 23, 2020
We are delighted to welcome you back and see you at our Office and Holistic Spa and Wellness Center. We want you to feel assured, relax and enjoy our time together. We also want to ensure the safety of our clients and staff by strictly following all CDC guidelines. In addition, we have highlighted particular procedures we are following in our office so we can ensure the utmost of safety for everyone.
For your safety, the following protocols are in effect:
1. We will be limiting the number of patients we see at any one time per day. Upon arrival to the office, please remain in your car and call us from the parking lot. We will let you know when we are ready to see you. We will only have one patient in seeing the doctor at a time in order to maintain social distancing. The front doors will be locked for your safety and opened for you when you enter.
2. We request that you not bring family members with you, and if you must, please have them wait outside or in their car.
3. We are asking all patients to wear their own masks prior to entering our office. If you do not have a mask we will provide you one. Please wear your mask in the office at all times unless removed by the doctor for a procedure.
4. Our employees will wear masks, including our receptionist and our therapists will wear masks, face shields and gloves during treatments.
5. Upon arrival, all patients will have their temperature taken, then escorted to wash their hands, apply disinfectant, and use a Colgate mouth rinse.
6. Rooms will be disinfected thoroughly between patients and disinfectant essential oils will be diffused throughout the office during office hours.
7. You will be called the day prior to your appointment and asked COVID-19 related prescreening questions.
8. If you are experiencing any flu like symptoms or have any potential exposure, kindly reschedule your appointment.
Doing Our Part to Stay Healthy
Thank you in advance for helping us keep our office a safe environment. We can’t wait to see you!
In good health,
Dr Tamy M. Faierman and Team